- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C).
- Mix 3 cups of Muffin Mix, 1 cup of oil, and 1 cup of milk (water or yogurt).
- Fill the mixture into the muffin molds.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Insert a toothpick into the center of a muffin; if it comes out dry without any traces of raw batter, it's done!
- Use the yogurt option, add 2 peeled and diced apples or your choice of fruits or vegetables, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Makes approximately 5-6 muffins.
- Muffin Mix
- Choice of fruit or vegetable
- Choice of oil
- Milk (water and/or yogurt)
- Vanilla extract