Yield: 2 large crepes Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 250ml (1 cup) Pancake and Waffle Mix or 160g (1) Express Pancake from Aliments Tristan
- 200ml (¾ cup) Milk
- Butter or oil for cooking
- 60ml (4 tablespoons) Onions, finely chopped
- 2 Italian sausages with honey and garlic
- 125ml (½ cup) Cheddar Cheese
- 30ml (2 tablespoons) Mayonnaise
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) Sweet onion mustard
- In a large bowl, add milk to the chosen pancake mix and stir.
- Brush a bit of oil or butter in a hot non-stick pan and pour the mixture to make 2 large crepes. Cook the crepes one at a time and brown them on each side.
Sausages and Onions
- Cook the sausages in a pan over medium heat.
- Cut the sausages into small cubes.
- Fry the onions and add the sausage cubes.
- Mix the mustard with mayonnaise. Spread the crepes with the mustard and mayonnaise mixture. Add a few sausage cubes, the onions, and grated cheese. Fold the crepes towards the center to cover the topping.